Thursday, July 16, 2020

pretty blossoms

Good morning.  
The challenge this week @ Inspired By is a pretty floral inspiration photo!  I 
really loved the beautiful bouquet and loved that you could use this inspiration
for so many occasions.

Isn't it beautiful?

I was inspired by:
*the floral bouquet
*the floral against a white background




I used the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Willow Lane stamps for my 

Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to check what the amazing
team created on THE BLOG!

4 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cool! What a fabulous image and I love how you tucked it into the circle! Great sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Danni! Love those blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Danni! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful. Great colour combos and to me, it looks like pretty, stitched fabric.
    Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....