Thursday, October 17, 2019

pumpkin spice latte please

Hello!
We are back with another challenge over at IB card challenges.  This one is perfect for your fall and pumpkin-themed cards, FUN!


Here's my card inspired by the photo this week.
I was inspired by:

the pumpkins
 the different patterns on the pumpkins
how the patterns "pop" against the white pumpkins

I went with a pumpkin spice theme because to know me is to know that I love coffee, especially any coffee with pumpkin spice in it. :)

Have a pumpkin spice latte card



Make sure to check out what the DT created, beautiful as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....