Thursday, October 24, 2019

No Bones About It

Hello!
We are back with another week of challenges over at Inspired By card challenges.
I did not take a literal approach this week, much more interpretive but I am really happy with the birthday card I was able to create for an October birthday using this inspiration.

Happy Card


Here's the inspiration this week


I was inspired by:
the awesome colors
the emphasis on strips (frames)
the ghosts (I decided to go with a fun skeleton)
and the funny part?  (the bats made me think of bows)

Make sure to check out the creations from the DT this week!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, Dani!! Love all the diecuts you used for this! That skeleton is too cute to spook!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....