Thursday, May 2, 2019

mama card


Good morning!  We are back with another challenge this week at Inspired By.  I am so excited to see all the amazing creations that are sure to be created this week, the inspiration could go any direction and the colors are amazing!

I decided to take the inspiration to create my first Mother's Day card for my MIL who we call "Mama".  

Mama Card

 I was inspired by:  
the pennants 
the colors 
the floral patterns
 the lines in the background
 and
 the colors against white





                                       Here is the inspiration photo this week



Isn't it gorgeous?  
Make sure to check out the team's creations this week, amazing and so inspiring!





2 comments:

  1. Danni, I adore your multi-winged butterfly!! a gorgeous card!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - absolutely love that gorgeous butterfly.
    When this first caught my eye I read 'Maria' - and was like, where have you got a die saying Maria?? (my daughter's name)
    Then, I realised it says Mama.... duh ! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....