Thursday, April 25, 2019

Spring Mini Album 2019

Good morning!  
We are back with another fun challenge over @ Inspired By card challenges.  This week, I was so inspired by the the picture that I decided to literally interpret the set of drawers and "organize" challenge title.  I decided to create a mini album to organize and "hold" some of my recent spring break pics.  

Spring 2019 Mini Album

I was inspired by:
the drawers (to hold things)
the numbers
the colors (especially the pops of brown)
the "sepia" feel to the pic

(I also printed the pics in sepia)


And here is the inspiration pic this week


Inside of album with "accordion" pages closed


Pictures on the front of the accordion flap 


More pics on the accordion flap


More pics on backside of accordion flap







Album shown standing


Album shown standing with accordion flap



             Make sure to check out what all the amazing 
                   team created also, it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....