Saturday, October 13, 2018

pumpkin spice boo

Good afternoon!  My goodness it is such a beautiful fall afternoon and I am loving the colors and all the feels....favorite time of year!  I am popping in to share some cards I created, inspired by sketch 293 over at  CASE this sketch challenge.

Boo card

I love this sketch, it's perfect for clean cards and I had a couple I needed to write this weekend.  


details
Embossing:I used my "I love you" Cuttlebug embossing folder...haven't used this in forever, and boy I remembered right away why I love it so much, the embossing is beautiful)


You are pumpkin spice...card

I used the sketch on this card too and loved using this cute stamp from Hello Bluebird Autumn Gatherings set.


Pumpkin Spice cappuccinos are my favorite fall drink and it doesn't officially feel like fall until I have had one.  I love everything about this season and this set captures so much of it all!


Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy the day!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....