Thursday, October 11, 2018

fall beauty♥


Good morning.  We are back with another challenge over at Inspired By card challenge blog this week.  

Autumn Greetings card

I was really excited to see the prompt this week because I had just received my stamps and dies from Hello Bluebird.  I love the Autumn Gatherings stamp set, it is so so cute!  I created a couple of cards using Laurel's photo as inspiration.


Isn't this photo so beautiful? swoon.

This week, I was inspired by:
the acorns
the leaves
the theme  

I decided I wanted to create a shaped card for this one, my recipients love to receive the shaped cards, and it had been awhile.
I cut this acorn template from the Silhouette Design Store.

On my first card, I used the cut to template my acorn ink blending.  Once I had blended the top portion I decided to go over it with my gel pen to make it stand out more...it was fun and I love little acorns.


I couldn't bring myself to throw out the negative pieces of the cut, so I adhered them to paper and started the process of blending for my card below.  After I blended the distress inks, I decided to spritz with water to distress the top (loved the look).



 
Check out what the team created this week too, amazing!
Happy creating

1 comment:

  1. Oh these cards just charm me! So cute! Your coloring is the special-sauce-kicker!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....