Thursday, August 12, 2021

Inspired By IB182 MIC.KEY m.o.u.s.e

                                       paper hugs from the heart ♥ week twenty seven

         We are back with a new challenge over @ Inspired By Card Challenges.  This week we are playing with "The" mouse, or any mouse, or circles, dots, or fun colors, you pick how you are inspired!



I was inspired by the theme: "The mouse" and the black canister. 

 
To create my card, I began by cutting 3 wire basket inserts using The Greetery Market Baskets die. I turned them sideways to begin my design and highlight the elements and sentiment.
A very special 2 year old needed a very special Mickey card to celebrate!
 
And I was also inspired to create a card for the Christmas theme this week, keep the Christmas cards coming!
 To create my card, I began by ink blending a stencil and then began layering branches behind a sheet of vellum.  I ink-blended the lights and heat-embossed them with clear embossing powder. I die-cut an ornament and heat-embossed it with white powder. I die-cut a Mickey die-cut, ink-blended it with black ink, and heat-embossed it with clear embossing powder.

And here's the sketch this week, inspired by the photo inspiration.

 Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to

 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG! 

3 comments:

  1. Danni, both of your Mickey cards are fantastic! I always love your out of the box approaches...so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've captured the essence of Mickey in the most adorable of ways, Danni! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza...the details on these are amazing! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....