Thursday, June 24, 2021

IB180 Slip into Something More Comfy

                               paper hugs from the heart ♥ week twenty five

          We are back with a new challenge this week @ IB card challenges.

         
I was inspired by the theme and assortment of fun summery colors.
Slip into Something Comfy card
I created a summer notecard and popped up the stamped panel using foam dots for dimension.
And here's the sketch this week, inspired by the photo inspiration.

 Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to
 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG! 

3 comments:

  1. You can design my flip-flops any day, Danni! SO cahUTE! Enjoy your time off, my friend - you've earned it! Thanks for working so hard to make our IB challenge so fun!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would wear a pair of those, do they come in my size?! Darling note card, Danni. Happy travels <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely and summery Danni! I love the way you concentrated all the colour in the flip flops. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....