Thursday, June 10, 2021

IB178 Dad's Meal

 paper hugs from the heart ♥ week twenty three

We are back with a new challenge this week @ IB card challenges. 


I was inspired by the theme, the burgers and fries, the baskets, and the sketch.

Just for You card
I created my burger, fries, and basket from scraps of patterned papers and it felt so good to use them.  This is such a fun challenge and I can’t wait to see the gallery again this week!  The design team has created so many incredible designs for Dad/Hubby/Friend.  I know mine in this house would LOVE every one of the cards, amazing!

And here's the sketch this week, inspired by the photo inspiration.


 Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to
 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG! 


3 comments:

  1. Danni, you have used those scraps of paper so inventively! LOVE stitching on the bun, and all those delicious condiments you've added to your burger - yes please! BUT THOSE FRIES! I just can't get enough of them! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka dot fries and burger buns??!! Why can't they be such a thing in real life! This is super duper cute and so creative. Love it, Danni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had your brilliant mind ....so clever and fun! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....