Thursday, May 6, 2021

IB173 Celebrate Her

    paper hugs from the heart ♥ week eighteen

We are back with a new challenge this week @ IB card challenges. 


I was inspired by the colors, flowers, theme, and sketch this week!

For You Mom


I fell in love with the new release over @ The Greetery this month.  The Spring Market Collection is filled with baskets, hands, flowers, and sentiments, I love it all.  I chose to use the Flower Market Bouquet and Market Baskets Die for my first card. I die-cut a large polka dot panel for the background to reflect the circle in the photo inspiration.


I love that you can stamp and die-cut the main bouquet and individual elements to layer in the bouquet.  And these baskets?  Three sizes? All the elements to create the cutest baskets, linings, and labels, it's all perfect and so fun!  

And here's the sketch this week, inspired by the photo inspiration.



For You card

I created this card, inspired by the sketch (except I moved the sentiment below) using the Holding Hands Stamp and Die set.  So fun!  There's even a nail polish stamp, bracelet die, it's all too fun!

 Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to

 check what the amazing team created on THE BLOG!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....I can't say enough about this card!! It's fabulous! The wire basket looks so REAL! It's a stunner! I wouldn't want to give it away, I would have to FRAME it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly is this ever beaUTIful! You have me taking a second look at that release, Danni. I love the way you've used every little bit. Two fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danni, I spent the morning making these baskets - now I'm even more sad I didn't include the floral set in my order!!! Oh my goodness this is sheer perfection!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you've loved creating with these new supplies and it was fun. Your results are gorgeous and they took my breath away! I agree, you should frame these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be still my heart...so much happiness and gorgeousness! You made these new sets look perfect with this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....