Thursday, August 20, 2020

punny sentiments

 Good morning.  This week's IB challenge is inspired by PUNS!  I love using puns on my cards and with all that we have going on in the world, who couldn't use a cute card with a giggle?

I ordered this cute set from CZ designs Let's Connect and it is so much fun to create cards and tags.  I have used several of the sentiments already, however this card had a very specific recipient in-mind and so I printed the pun on the inside with my printer.

Hello card

aren't these the cutest animals?

Inside reads:
 And here's the optional sketch this week if you don't have a pun in a stamp set or want to print one on your printer.
Thank you so much for visiting and make sure to check what the amazing
team created on THE BLOG!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....