Saturday, January 11, 2020

Wishing You a Beautiful Holiday

Good afternoon.  I created a Christmas card for the current challenge over @ ABC Christmas Challenge.  

The challenge this month?
Anything Goes Christmas
or 
B is for Bingo 
I chose to create an "Anything Goes" Christmas card using some Christmas sentiment stamps and a candy cane stamp.  I pulled out the acrylic paint to create some red berries on the holly and contrast between the repeated sentiment.
Wishing You a Beautiful Holiday card
 To create the patterned papers, I stamped the holly and merry sentiment using white chalk ink and then added the red berries and polka dots using red acrylic paint.  I die-cut a scalloped circle out of vellum and stamped the sentiment and candy cane.  After machine-stitching the sentiment tag, I adhered the sentiment to the vellum tag and the candy cane to the sentiment, and then Silhouette-cut a bow and added some sequins.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....