Thursday, January 9, 2020

winter time is the best time tag

Welcome back to the second week of brand new inspiration challenges over at Inspired By card challenges. 
 I am in love with the challenge again this week because it jump-started my tags (goal for this year again (and one I've kept every year and around Christmas am glad I do...smile)

 winter time is the best time tag

I decided to use an old (oh so old) houndstooth label for the cuff on my mitten and it made 
me happy to see the results.

and here is the fabulous inspiration!

and all the dt cards are awesome, check them out HERE!
Thank you so much for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable!!! You are way more organized than I could be, to start your tags! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....