Thursday, November 29, 2018

vintage santa

Good morning!  We are back with another challenge over at Inspired By card challenge.  This week's challenge is so much fun, vintage, santas, green and red, linens. plaid, swoon!

Here is my card for the challenge.  I was inspired by:
the theme
plaid
santa
colors
everything!

To accentuate the sentiment and holly, I cut them from the velvet paper I had and I am super excited with the texture to this card, it accentuates the vintage feel of santa.



And you have to check out the other CUTE designs from the team, love santa!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....