Sunday, October 21, 2018

Merry card

Good afternoon.  I wanted to pop in to share a card I created, inspired by the CASE this sketch #294 and helping stock my stash for Christmas greetings.

merry card


To create the sentiment, I ran the "merry" papertrey ink die through my cuttlebug (not cutting through the entire way)  I decided that I would like more dimension to the card since I was going to layer onto a card instead of leaving the merry to "run off the edge" of the card, so I die cut it again and layered it onto the first sentiment.  

And some glittered snowballs for the little snowbirds.

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments, they make my day every day!
Happy Creating♥

Inspired By...YOU!

We are back with our 200th challenge over @    Inspired By    card challenges!  We are all so excited and thought it deserved a celebration....